ð About Antler
Antler is the investor backing the worldâs most driven founders, from day zero to greatness. Founded on the belief that people innovating is the key to building a better future, we partner with people across six continents to launch and scale high-potential startups that address meaningful opportunities and challenges. Knowing that exceptional founders can come from anywhere with any background, we have offices in 23 cities, including Austin, New York, London, Berlin, Stockholm, Bangalore, Jakarta, Singapore, Seoul, Tokyo, and Sydney. Our global community backs people from the beginning with co-founder matching, deep business model validation, initial capital, expansion support, and follow-on funding. Fueled by a personal passion that goes beyond traditional investing, we have helped create and invested in more than 850+ startups across a wide range of industries and technologies, with the goal of backing more than 6,000 by 2030.
A better future wonât happen automaticallyâthe world needs talented, determined, and resilient people to build it. Antler team members are part of an ambitious global community dedicated to helping the most driven founders move the world forward. We ease the path to entrepreneurship so more exceptional people can launch and scale companies that disrupt the status quo, create employment, contribute to GDP, and drive technology development and adoption. As the world presents an ever-increasing number of opportunities and challenges, founders are more needed than ever to address them. Join us to support them and help make progress inevitable.
ð¡ The Role
- You are building Antlerâs presence in Europe to attract top-tier entrepreneurs.
- Support Antler in filling each cohort with exceptional entrepreneurs for our upcoming Antler Berlin cohorts.
- Actively search and engage technologists, operators and domain experts on various relevant platforms (e.g. LinkedIn, Reddit, Slack, GitHub, Stack Overflow)
- Interested in community building activities
- Strong ability to manage processes end to end
- Passionate about VC and startup ecosystems
- Demonstrable experience in multi-tasking and handling various stakeholders.
- Native/full proficiency in English and German, with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Dynamic self-starter, pragmatic and fun
- Location: Berlin/ remotely
- Duration: for minimum 12 months
ð What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Remote/hybrid set-up – Flexible Working
- Be part of one of the most active venture capital firms globally, which invests in and supports hundreds of new portfolio companies every year
- Work in a fast-growing global organisation with a lot of responsibilities from day one, in a supportive culture with colleagues across all continents
- A fun and highly-qualified team, all dedicated to making Antler and our portfolio companies a huge success
- Opportunity to create a legacy and have a significant impact: be part of a company that will invest in and support thousands of disruptive companies over the coming years and support exceptional entrepreneurs from around the world who are making a difference
Start date: ASAP