Hinge is the dating app designed to be deleted
In today’s digital world, finding genuine relationships is tougher than ever. At Hinge, weâre on a mission to inspire intimate connection to create a less lonely world. Weâre obsessed with understanding our usersâ behaviors to help them find love, and our success is defined by one simple metricâ setting up great dates. With tens of millions of users across the globe, weâve become the most trusted way to find a relationship, for all.
As Hingeâs Talent Partner, youâll be responsible for driving the full Talent Acquisition life-cycle, sourcing through handoff to onboarding, to provide a best-in-class hiring experience for candidates, hiring managers, and collaborators across the business. This role acts as a strategic member of Hingeâs People Operations Team and is responsible for talent attraction, candidate engagement, interview facilitation & evaluations, and offer negotiations, as well as the constant improvement of the efficiency and effectiveness of Hingeâs hiring ecosystem.
Beyond hiring, you will be a collaborator in the Strategic Talent Planning process and will work closely with Business leaders, People Operations Partners (POP) and Hingeâs Organizational Effectiveness (OE) team to support forecast efforts and help predict staffing needs against our long term strategy. You will be expected to act as a trusted partner to discipline leads across the business, Hingeâs People Leadership team, and HR partners.
- Drive the full life-cycle candidate recruitment experience from initial contact through handoff to onboarding, including but not limited to, pre-screening, interview preparation, debriefing, offer negotiations, etc.
- Forecast and roadmap short term hiring plans that adhere to our business strategy, in addition to managing expectations around hiring pace.
- Collaborate with our POP Team to understand capability gaps, deployable talent opportunities, and areas we need to build, buy or borrow.
- Execute on strategies to attract, assess, develop, and retain top-tier technical and operational talent.
- Develop trusting relationships with hiring managers and interview panels to advise on approach, facilitation plans and market nuances in order to facilitate a best-in-class hiring experience.
- Source and engage with a dynamic and diverse pool of candidates, as well as amplify Hingeâs commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Engage with third party talent vendors, when needed, and practice a high-level of vendor management, monitoring sourcing metrics and close rates.
- Design compensation packages, with use of internal and external benchmark data, and effectively communicate short and longer term compensation incentives during offer and negotiation conversations.
- Foster a positive external candidate and internal hiring experience that exemplifies our mission of being the most fulfilling place to work in Tech.
What Weâre Looking For:
- 4+ years of talent acquisition experience. 2+ years partnering with Engineering, Mobile, Data and/or Technical Operations Teams preferred.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to interpret market data, identify trends and catch the fine details.
- A track record of managing up, influencing peers and stakeholders, all while operating with a high degree of confidentiality.
- Experience building and communicating complex compensation packages, and negotiating offers with a level of foresight, discretion, and empathy.
- Youâre a clear and responsive communicator; you have a passion for an outstanding and memorable hiring experience.
- You maintain composure in fast-paced, high-pressure environments.
- You have strong organizational skills, demonstrate a high level of efficiency and ability to manage operations with precision & consistency.
- Proficient in Google platforms, Slack and Excel. Experience with Lever, GoodTime and Workday preferred.
As a member of our team, youâll enjoy:
401(k) Matching: We match 100% of the first 10% of pre-tax 401(k) contributions you make, up to a maximum of $10,000 per year.
Professional Growth: Get a $3,000 annual Learning & Development stipend once youâve been with us for three months. You also get free access to Udemy, an online learning and teaching marketplace with over 6000 courses, starting your first day.
Parental Leave & Planning: When you become a new parent, youâre eligible for 100% paid parental leave (20 paid weeks for both birth and non-birth parents.)
Fertility Support: Youâll get easy access to fertility care through Carrot, from basic treatments to fertility preservation. We also provide $10,000 toward fertility preservation. You and your spouse/domestic partner are both eligible.
Date Stipend: All Hinge employees receive a $100 monthly stipend for epic datesâ Romantic or otherwise. Hinge Premium is also free for employees and their loved ones.
ERGs: We have eight Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)âAsian, Unapologetic, Disability, LGBTQIA+, Vibras, Women/Nonbinary, Parents, and Remoteâthat hold regular meetings, host events, and provide dedicated support to the organization & its community.
At Hinge, our core values areâ¦
Authenticity: We share, never hide, our words, actions and intentions.
Courage: We embrace lofty goals and tough challenges.
Empathy: We deeply consider the perspective of others.
Diversity inspires innovation
Hinge is an equal-opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe success is created by a diverse workforce of individuals with different ideas, strengths, interests, and cultural backgrounds.