As the Sr. Manager of Customer Support reporting to our Senior Director of Global Support, you will be instrumental in elevating and scaling our world class Customer Service and Technical Support Teams. We aim for excellence, and you will play a key part in mentoring our first-line leaders and driving team performance to transform the customer experience.
You will join an environment that favors agility, initiative, and creative thinking. We genuinely love what we do and are looking for those who share this passion. Come work with us in a dynamic environment in which youâll use your passion, technical experience, and strong problem-solving skills.
What Youâll Do
Location: Remotely from the United States
Reports to: Sr. Director, Global Support
- Lead a team of Customer Service Managers and Technical Support Managers, providing guidance, training, coaching and professional development
- Drive functional KPI performance in accordance with department and corporate targets.
- Ensure escalated service concerns reach an effective resolution. This may entail coordinating with and working with other departments, including sales, customer success and accounting to resolve issues.
- Analyze, manage, and implement performance metrics, scorecards, and reporting to assess team and individual performance.
Quality Assurance, Training, and Process Improvement:
- Review top issues & trends from Salesforce, JIRA, and other systems to identify opportunities for improvement & training
- Collaborate with training team and senior department leadership on QA and Training strategy to ensure program effectiveness
- Identify areas of improvement and lead process optimization initiatives to enhance efficiency and customer satisfaction.
Customer Experience and Advocacy:
- Analyze and understand customer needs based on survey feedback, call monitoring and other various information sources. Demonstrate excellent project management skills and partner with internal groups including Customer Success, PSO, and Sales to ensure a superb customer experience.
- Collaborate with product and development teams to relay customer feedback and influence bug/defect and feature request strategies
- Develop and implement strategies to elevate the customer experience and improve CSAT/NPS
Team/Work Force Management:
- Recruit, train, and motivate a high-performing team, fostering a culture of collaboration and accountability.
- Provide regular feedback, performance evaluations, and support to team members.
- Manage team schedules, real-time adherence, and other WFM duties.
What You Bring
- 7+ yearsâ leadership experience in a contact center setting; preferably with ownership of both Customer Service and Technical Support teams
- Prior experience leading teams in a queue-based production environment (i.e. customer service, provisioning, order management); preferably in a full-remote environment
- Thorough knowledge of contact center technology (Cloud phone systems, CRM, ERP, WFM, QA scorecards, etc…)
- Bachelorâs degree in a related field is preferred or equivalent work experience
- Experience in an IoT (hardware/software/network) or Telematics company highly preferred
- Knowledge of 12V wiring, circuitry, and connected technology is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
Benefits that Benefit You
- Competitive salary and 401k with employer match
- Discretionary paid time off
- Paid parental leave for all
- Medical, Dental, Vision plans
- Fitness Programs
- Emotional & Mental Wellness support
- Learning & Development programs
- And yes, we have snacks in our offices
Benefits listed herein may vary depending on the nature of your employment and the location where you work.
The Pay: Axon is a total compensation company, meaning compensation is made up of base pay, bonus, and stock awards. The starting base pay for this role is between USD 116,000 in the lowest geographic market and USD 206,000 in the highest geographic market. The on target earnings range for this role is between USD 154,000 in the lowest geographic market and USD 275,000 in the highest geographic market. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as: level, function, training, transferable skills, work experience, business needs, geographic market, and often a combination of all these factors. Our benefits offer an array of options to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. To see more details on our benefits offerings please visit http://www.axon.com/careers/benefits (http://www.axon.com/careers/benefits).