Overjet is on a mission to improve oral health for all.
Our cutting-edge artificial intelligence technology encodes dentist-level training and analysis into scalable software tools. Today, our flagship products are used by some of the countryâs largest insurance companies, dental support organizations, and dental practices to enable the best patient care.
Weâre building an ambitious team of data scientists, software engineers, clinicians, and business thinkers and doers.
Overjet is backed by an amazing consortium of Venture Capital including General Catalyst, Insight Partners, Crosslink Capital and the E14 Fund. The company has raised nearly $80 million in capital to accelerate talent acquisition and product development driven by strong demand for Overjetâs dental AI.
We apply Overjetâs cutting-edge dental AI in a SaaS platform so dentists can consistently identify needed patient care and better explain treatment needs with powerful AI visualizations. As a Senior Frontend Engineer, you will be part of a mission-based team focused on the Practice product within the Overjet Engineering organization. All Senior Engineers are coding hands-on and are responsible for implementing high-quality solutions for our world-class dental AI product.
- Play a hands-on role to design, build, test, and deploy frontend components for a web-based SaaS product
- Enhance quality, usability, performance, security, and reliability of systems
- Design, develop, test, maintain, monitor, and debug for the product
- Collaborate with other teams to prioritize tasks and deliver results on time
- Support ad-hoc POCs, demos, mockups, etc.
- Create utilities for automating in-house tasks
- 7+ years of software engineering experience in building and designing scalable applications
- Bachelors, Masters, or PhD in Computer Science
- Mastery of front-end frameworks such as React, TypeScript, Critical Render Path (CRP), or CSS
- Experience with micro-frontends, mono repositories, and client and server-side rendering (CSR, SSR)
- Experience working with backend technologies is a plus but not required
- Proficiency in different types of testing strategies
- A proven track record of enabling your teammates and amplifying their technical abilities by mentoring and coaching
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Comfortable working with ambiguity
- Excellent work ethic and drive to succeed
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, technical, and mission-focused environment
- Competitive Compensation and Equity
- Fully Remote Working Policy for US Based Employees
- 401k plans with a matching program
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage: 99% employee premium covered, 75% dependent premium covered
- Life and AD+D Insurance
- 8 weeks Paid Parental Leave
- Optional HSA with Employer contribution
- Flexible Time Off and company paid holidays
- Annual Learning and Development Stipend
- Work from Home Stipend
- Excellence: We set ambitious goals and strive for excellence.
- Velocity: We focus, act with urgency, and deliver results.
- Ownership: We take ownership, dive deep and solve problems.
- Win-win: We play to win, setting ourselves and our customers up for success.
- Growth: We stay curious, seek feedback, and continuously learn and grow.
- 2023 â #29 on Linkedin’s Top Startups 2023: The 50 U.S. companies on the rise
- 2023 â Fast Company World Changing Ideas for Overjetâs FDA-cleared dental AI
- 2023 â Fast Company World Most Innovative Companies
- 2023 â Fast Company Top 10 Healthcare Companies in the World
- 2022 AI-50 Forbes
- 2022 22 Start-ups to Watch in 2022 – Built in Boston
- 2021 AI 100 Ranking, showcasing the 100 most promising private artificial intelligence companies in the world – CB Insights
- 2021 Digital Health 150, highlighting the 150 most promising private digital health companies in the world – CB Insights
- 2020 & 2019 Digital Health 150 – CB Insights
Overjet is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe diversity enriches our team so we hire people with a wide range of identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Even if you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications for this job, we strongly encourage you to apply!
If you are a Colorado resident: Please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to receive compensation and benefits information for this role. Please include the job title in the subject line of the email.