Velo3D is a technology company that provides the industryâs most advanced fully integrated metal 3D printing solution for mission-critical parts.
Some of the most pioneering companies, including SpaceX, Honeywell, and Lam Research, use the Velo3D solution to drive defense innovation, improve aerospace applications, enhance transportation efficiency, and produce critical oil & gas applications.
While conventional 3D printing and traditional manufacturing methods impose strict design and performance limitations, Velo3D supports true design freedom and allows engineers to build the complex parts they need without compromising performance or quality for manufacturability. In our quest to support tomorrowâs innovations, we enable parts to be printed to exact standards of consistency, quality, and repeatability.
Velo3D has been named to Fast Companyâs prestigious annual list of the Worldâs Most Innovative Companies for 2023. For more information, please visit velo3d.com, or follow the company on LinkedIn or Twitter.
The Senior Corporate Controller is an actively engaged leader on Velo3Dâs Finance and Accounting team and reports directly to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO). You will play a pivotal role in maintaining and driving controllership rigor and discipline. Your primary responsibilities include financial accounting support, monthly close, reconciliation, internal controls, and consulting with stakeholders.
YEAR ONE CRITICAL SUCCESS FACTORS â First Year
- Ownership of monthly financial statements, supporting monthly close/reconciliations process for Velo3D services.
- Analyzing results and trends, and reviewing balance sheet account reconciliations to ensure all records are complete and accurate.
- Identifying opportunities for improved controls to address risk and proactively propose solutions.
- Ensuring timely and accurate revenue recognition in compliance with contract terms.
- Support the timely and successful completion of various audits.
- Ability to deliver multiple high-priority projects and manage numerous stakeholders including influencing without authority.
- Supportive team member to the CFO.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must take the initiative and help out wherever possible
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting (required)
- 7-10 years of experience in a public company (required)
- Certified Public Account (CPA) (highly preferred)
- Experience with NetSuite (or similar ERP system (highly preferred)
- Positive, enthusiastic energy with a desire to learn
- Exhibits the highest professional standards, ethical principles, and attention to details
- Self-starter with good organizational skills and the ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Proficiency in MS Office including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Visio
- Troubleshoot software and hardware anomalies in the system using monitoring software, machine schematics, written procedures, and internal support.
- Maintain strong organizational skills with regard to documentation, software analysis, and project management.
ADDITIONAL PERKS & BENEFITS
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance
- Incredible culture and an exciting atmosphere packed with innovation and growth
- Impressive management team located in Headquarters in Fremont, CA
- Remote work flexibility (1-2 days per week in Office)
About the Company:
Velo, Velo3D, Sapphire and Intelligent Fusion are registered trademarks of Velo3D, Inc. Without Compromise, Flow and Assure are trademarks of Velo3D, Inc.
Our team enjoys excellent benefits including healthcare coverage and 401(K) employer contributions. We believe in transparency and recognizing exceptional efforts through our monthly all-hands meetings and team member appreciation awards.
Our job titles may span more than one career level. The starting base salary for this full-time position is between $200,000 and $225,000. This salary range reflects the minimum and maximum target for this position in the U.S. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as work experience, job-related skills, related education, work location, and market demands. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. In addition to a competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits package, this position may be eligible for other forms of compensation such as participation in a bonus and equity program, as applicable.
Velo3D provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to, and prohibits discrimination and harassment based on, race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.