Smartsheet is seeking an experienced sales leader to lead a team of Select Account Executives as a Regional Director of Select Accounts, EMEA. The ideal candidate will have a history of leading a team to over performance in quota attainment and developing customer accounts.
You will report to our Regional Vice President, Large Enterprise – EMEA in this high profile role.
- Lead the EMEA Select Sales team to exceed quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Define the overall strategy for the team aimed at near-term execution and long-term growth
- Develop and grow your people to be top performing sellers and future leaders
- Coach your team on complex, solution-based deals, with the ability to be hands-on, when required
- Work with your team to create ambitious growth strategies in large enterprise customers that in turn accelerate the customerâs journey with Smartsheet.
- Maintain strong sales operations across all planning and review processes
- Partner with Sales Engineering, Consulting, Customer Success, Marketing, Sales Development and Enablement management as part of an Account Team-based approach to selling
- Drive Smartsheet senior executive engagement in target accounts
- Proactively identify and address issues that will increase growth velocity in the EMEA sales region
- Effectively predict and deliver sales results through accurate sales forecasting
- Contribute to the overall success of the region as a member of the EMEA Management team
- 3+ years experience in sales management within a complex tech solution-sales environment, with a demonstrable track record in quota attainment
- 10+ years of experience in complex tech sales (SaaS / Software / Services) which involved managing multiple internal and external stakeholders, and addressing strategic customer business requirements
- 10+ years of experience with driving solution deals that create tangible business outcomes while aligning with global IT priorities that include security, privacy and integration with the overall tech stack
- Evidence of progressing the careers of your team members
- Clear identity and understanding of your management and leadership style
- Ability to coach on the art and science of selling
- Proven experience in developing successful go-to-market strategies
- Demonstrable ability to execute sales methodologies (e.g. The Challenger Sale)
- Comfort in ambiguity with the ability to translate complexity into clarity
- High humility with the ability to lead with empathy
- Curious, creative and ability to respectfully challenge
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work cross-Âfunctionally within the organisation, and thrive in a collaborative environment
- Motivate and leadÍ¾ embody Smartsheetâs core valuesÍ¾ operate with grit and a sense of urgency
Perks & Benefits:
- Employer-paid Private Medical and Dental, additional cost for family members
- Lucrative Employee Stock Purchase Program (15% discount)
- Monthly contributions toward your pension
- Monthly stipend to support your work and productivity
- 25 days paid for Holiday + Bank Holidays + Flexible Time Away Program
- 20 weeks fully paid Maternity Leave
- 12 weeks fully paid Paternity/Adoption Leave
- Personal paid Volunteer Day to support our community
- Opportunities for professional growth and development including access to LinkedIn Learning online courses
- Company Funded Perks including a counseling membership, salary sacrifice options, commuter discounts, and your own personal Smartsheet account.
- Teleworking options from any registered location in the UK (role specific)
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment with the best employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US, UK, Germany, Japan, Costa Rica and Australia. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
At Smartsheet, we strive to build an inclusive environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our team members who also represent the diverse needs of our customers. Weâre looking for people who are driven, authentic, supportive, effective, and honest. Youâre encouraged to apply even if your experience doesnât precisely match our job descriptionâif your career path has been nontraditional, that will set you apart. At Smartsheet, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who arenât afraid to be innovativeâjoin us!