The Sui Foundation exists to support the development, growth and adoption of the Sui network. Sui is the first permissionless Layer 1 blockchain designed from the ground up to enable creators and developers to build unique Web3 experiences from gaming to finance.
The Sui Foundation is committed to three decentralization principles; Embrace transparency and level the playing field, Communicate openly to build a culture of trust, and Engage directly with the community.
The Sui Foundation is dedicated to advancing the Sui network, a pioneering permissionless Layer 1 blockchain designed to empower creators and developers in building diverse Web3 experiences, ranging from gaming to finance. Guided by the principles of transparency, trust, and community engagement, we are committed to driving decentralization in the blockchain space.
- Reporting directly to the CISO
Strategic Alignment & Execution:
- Collaborate closely with the Chief Security Officer to gain a deep understanding of the strategic vision and ensure that all initiatives align with overarching objectives.
- Assist in decision-making processes by providing well-informed data, insights, and perspectives.
- Drive project and program delivery by setting clear timelines, coordinating resources, and ensuring that milestones are achieved taking into account budget, resource and time constraints.
- Identify operational bottlenecks, risks, and opportunities, proposing and implementing improvements as necessary to enhance efficiency.
Communication & Collaboration:
- Act as a bridge between the Chief Security Officer and other team members or departments, ensuring open and effective communication channels.
- Facilitate meetings, discussions, and brainstorming sessions, involving relevant stakeholders and keeping them informed.
Reporting & Analysis:
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive dashboard of key performance indicators (KPIs) and relevant metrics.
- Provide regular, structured updates to the VP of Operations on project progress, challenges, and notable achievements for roll-up to various leadership forums.Â
- Cultivate and nurture strong relationships with both internal teams and external partners, fostering a culture of collaboration.
- Represent the foundation in discussions, meetings, or events as needed to maintain positive partnerships.
- Stay current with the latest developments in blockchain technology and industry trends, proposing innovative solutions and enhancements.
- Promote and support a culture of continuous improvement within the foundation, encouraging feedback and iterative enhancements to processes and strategies.
- Bachelorâs degree in Business Administration, Management, or related field; Masterâs degree preferred.
- Proven experience (5+ years) in a program manager / chief of staff / operations role, preferably within a technology or Web3 company.
- Strong understanding of Web3 technologies, blockchain, and decentralized applications.
- Exceptional project and program management skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to think strategically, analyze data, and make informed decisions.
- Proficiency in project management tools and software.
- Demonstrated leadership experience, including team management and development.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and able to work independently.
- Adaptability to a fast-paced, constantly evolving work environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills and a proactive approach to challenges.
Our team is 100% remote and we are hiring across the world. Here at the Sui Foundation, youâll be joining a world-class team with tremendous growth potential as we bring the next billion users to web3.