At BioRender, our mission is to accelerate the worldâs ability to learn, discover and communicate science. We are passionate about democratizing science communication in order to accelerate scientific discovery and understanding. We’re looking for amazing people to help create the worldâs go-to-place and platform where science is communicated. Come join us!
As a Product Manager – AI Product & Personalization at BioRender you will have an opportunity to help accelerate our ability to return billions of hours to scientists by 10xing the creation speed of scientific illustrations. As our first AI product hire, you will set the vision and own the execution for how BioRender can craft an effortlessly beautiful and efficient figure creation experience for scientists. This is a high visibility role with significant opportunity for ownership and impact.
- Define Vision and Strategy: Act as a strong Individual Contributor to lead Cross Functional teams in defining the vision for 10x figure creation speed, converting that vision into a tangible short and long term roadmap, and then partner with engineering, data scientists, and designer to make that roadmap into a tangible reality for our users
- Execute Effectively: Leverage data, user research, and domain knowledge to deliver results in a fast paced environment
Our Ideal Fit
- You want to revolutionize how science is communicated around the world.
- You have a deep desire to leverage technology and data to drive innovation for scientists.
- You have a proven track record of building high quality products with a focus on AI/ ML and personalization.
- You are deeply data-driven, and know how to analyze and manipulate data to make informed decisions, and partner closely with Data Scientists.
- You are customer obsessed and have a clear track record of delivering world class solutions to solve complex user problems.
- You live and breathe humility. You understand that putting the user first means hanging your ego at the door and letting them prove you wrong.
- You have a strong sense of ownership and will do whatever it takes to make the product and team successful.
- You enjoy working in fast-paced, startup environments.
- 5+ years of product management experience, ideally at a fast growing SaaS startup
- Product Management experience shipping deeply technical products in the domains of ML / AI
- Experience in personalization or recommendation engines
- Experience tying together user insights with data to make the most effective product decisions
Nice to Haves
- Experience working on Search Ranking productsEducational background in life sciences
- 0-1 Experience launching products garnering mass adoption
Why Join Us?
- We are mission-driven and work collaboratively towards our shared vision of improving scientific communication and accelerating scientific discovery: BioRender figures have appeared in more than 16,000 publications!Itâs a product that users love!
- We have a world-class NPS and a community of loyal fans. Check out our Testimonials page to see what our customers are saying about us:https://biorender.com/testimonials/
- We are profitable, funded solely by user growth, and growing more than 200% YoY with users in 200+ countries.
- We’re proud that half of our team members are women (including those in leadership positions), and 65% of our team are BIPOC! BioRender is an equal-opportunity employer, and an inclusive hiring process and work environment is a part of our DNA.
- Weâre remote-first and have team members across Canada and the United States. A physical office in Toronto is available, but you have the flexibility to work from anywhere.
- Weâre backed by top investors, accelerators, and some of the most successful life science entrepreneurs and philanthropists in the world, including Y Combinator, Malala Fund founders, and Fifty Years VC.
- We are committed to building a warm, inclusive, and diverse environment. Check out how we make sure our employees come first.
Check out our candidate resource – Engineering, Product & Design at BioRender!
You can also read more about the BioRender interview process and FAQs here!