As a leader in online video, Brightcove (NASDAQ: BCOV) connects thousands of businesses around the world directly to their customers, vendors, users, and more by empowering the creation of rich video experiences. Brightcoveâs data team delivers actionable insights to media and enterprise companies in an arena where the consumer has to be the focus and data is the differentiator. Our goal is to help traditional and new media business leaders succeed in this environment with better data, and more predictive insights.
We strongly believe in the value of diversity, equity, and inclusion and aim to reflect that belief in the team that we build. We hope you will consider joining us.
Join our growing Enterprise Program Management team within the Brightcove Product organization. We focus on the corporate aspects of launching and landing sophisticated streaming products. Weâre looking for an energetic personable Program Management expert, driven to continuously improve our operational efficiency and corporate visibility. You will be able to work with all facets of our enterprise, from engineering leads to C-level executives, strategically guiding activities and growing a team to manage all launches. Your influence will impact some of the biggest brands in the world and their millions of viewers.
Technologies Weâre Using
- SmartSheet Enterprise
- Atlassian Suite (JIRA, Confluence)
- Gainsight PX
- Salesforce with Marketing Cloud
What Youâll Do
- Drive the process of both Launch and Continuous Release for Product Lines within Brightcove Marketing, Media, and Communications Studios
- Enforce a templated, consistent approach
- Leadership tag team with Product Management, Engineering, Product Marketing
- Provide milestone based timelines based on current data and product roadmap commitments
- Manage corporate tasks in parallel with product development
- Provide on demand reporting and escalations
- Hire and manage associate Project Manager to assist with launch activities
- Be the consistent reinforcer of established Executive/Strategic directives for this solution set – provide consistency and knowledge across various stakeholder groups. Create efficiencies across efforts.
- Be the source of truth for Executive/Team decisions, risks, open items, hold stakeholders accountable, escalate
- Beat the Product Roadmap drum, advocating for resources and roadmap items based on defined priorities
- 10+ years of PMO experience in software development company or agency
- Command of PM methodologies paired with flexibility of managing programs in the style best suited for the audience and priorities
- Demonstrated ability to drive programs to completion, work with conflicting groups to bring consensus
- Positive attitude with a team player mentality; Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate within and across teams
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with multiple priorities and competing deadlines
- Understanding of various product business functions: Product Management, Engineering, Product Marketing, Legal
- Experience with managing third party vendors/contracts/delivery
- Expertise in the following Applications a plus: Smartsheets, JIRA, Confluence, Aha! Gainsight SFDC, Tableau
Brightcove is a diverse, global team of smart, passionate people who are revolutionizing the way organizations deliver video. Weâre hyped up about storytelling, and about helping organizations reach their audiences in bold and innovative ways. When video is done right, it can have a powerful and lasting effect. Hearts open. Minds change.
Since 2004, Brightcove has been supporting customers that are some of the largest media companies, enterprises, events, and non-profit organizations in the world. There are over 600 Brightcovers globally, each of us representing our unique talents and we have built a culture that values authenticity, individual empowerment, excellence and collaboration. This culture enables us to harness the incredible power of video and create an environment where you will want to grow, stay and thrive. Bottom line: We take our video seriously, and we take great pride in doing it as #oneteam.
WORKING AT BRIGHTCOVE
We strive to provide our employees with an environment where they can do their best work and be their best selves. This includes a focus on our employeesâ work experience, actively creating a culture where inclusion and growth are at the center, and hiring, recognizing, promoting employees who are committed to living and breathing these same ideals. We value collaboration, creativity, work/life balance, professional growth and creating an empowering space for open communication. Whether youâre in one of our offices around the world or working remotely you have plenty of opportunities to meet colleagues and celebrate a variety of personal interests with organized groups and clubs including an Employee Action Committee, Women of Brightcove, Pride of Brightcove, Parents of Brightcove â¦ and more to come!
We recognize that no candidate is perfect and Brightcove would love to have the chance to get to know you. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. Brightcove embraces diversity and seeks candidates who support persons of all identities and backgrounds. We strongly encourage individuals from underrepresented and/or marginalized identities to apply. If you need any accommodations for your interview, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.