Greenlight Financial Technology
Greenlight is the leading family fintech company on a mission to help parents raise financially smart kids. We proudly serve more than 6 million parents and kids with our award-winning banking app for families. With Greenlight, parents can automate allowance, manage chores, set flexible spend controls, and invest for their familyâs future. Kids and teens learn to earn, save, spend wisely, and invest.
At Greenlight, we believe every child should have the opportunity to become financially healthy and happy. Itâs no small task, and thatâs why we leap out of bed every morning to come to work. Because creating a better, brighter future for the next generation depends on it.
Weâre looking for a tremendously motivated and detail-oriented person to join our Partner Success team and manage relationships with our growing portfolio of financial institutions. Weâre looking for someone with strong interpersonal skills that can work internally and externally to bring the best Greenlight experience to our Partners and their customers.
This role is perfect for a naturally inquisitive self-starter that loves to learn. This team moves fast and is always hustling, so you will need to be able to effortlessly navigate several concurrent projects while finding opportunities to develop reproducible processes. You will vigorously measure and analyze results that you and your teammates can use to further enhance our partner relationships and customer experience.
- Support partners from program adoption and then manage the day-to-day to set priorities, drive delivery timelines, and ensure flawless execution of programs.
- Maintain high levels of partner engagement with a focus on partner satisfaction and customer adoption of Greenlight.
- Build relationships and serve as the point of contact between partners and Greenlight.
- Proactively spot and correct any issues affecting partner satisfaction or customer experience.
- Analyze business performance to identify opportunities for product or marketing optimization – then aid in driving partner adoption, and ultimately opportunity, implementation and execution
- Work cross functionally with marketing, analytics, finance, compliance, and customer service to drive success of partner programs and initiatives.
- Collaborate with business development leadership to manage internal reporting and forecasting.
- Collaborate with marketing to make best practice recommendations to our partners, and project manage the marketing execution of those recommendations.
What youâll bring to the team:
- Effective communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with a small team
- A strong desire to learn, grown, and take ownership
- Great organizational skills
- A Bachelorâs Degree
- 1-3 years of experience in a partner management, customer success, project management, or a related role preferred
- Experience in banking, fintech, or related industries
- Computer proficiency using MS Office tools like Excel and Word and/or Google suite like Sheets and Slides
- An ability to think analytically, support ideas with numbers, and story tell with data
Work perks at Greenlight:
- Medical, dental, vision, and HSA match
- Paid life insurance, AD&D, and disability benefits
- Traditional 401k with company match and Roth IRA
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid company holidays and pop-up bonus holidays
- Wellness & professional development stipends
- Mental health resources
- 1:1 financial planners
- Fertility healthcare
- 100% paid parental and caregiving leave, plus cleaning service and meals during your leave
- Flexible WFH, both remote and in-office opportunities
- Fully stocked kitchen, catered lunches, and occasional in-office happy hours
- Employee resource groups
Who we are:
It takes a special team to aim for a never-been-done-before mission like ours. Weâre looking for people who love working together because they know it makes us stronger, people who look to others and ask, âHow can I help?â and then âHow can we make this even better?â If youâre ready to roll up your sleeves and help parents raise a financially smart generation, apply to join our team.
Greenlight is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant based on age, race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition (including pregnancy, childbirth, or a medical condition related to pregnancy or childbirth), genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.