As a Customer Support Specialist, you will be responsible for working directly with HubSpot customers through phone, chat and web solving product related queries as a valued partner and trusted advisor. You will strive to deliver a human and helpful Support experience through creative problem-solving and partner with our customers to help grow their business. Through working closely with your team, you will help build a positive, inclusive, and psychologically safe environment, accepting of all differences that makes HubSpot Support a diverse and unique place to work.
Weâre a hybrid team, with this role being open in our Dublin office, Berlin office, with remote and flex options for both Germany and Ireland.
This role is a full-time position.
In this role, you will:
- Apply business acumen to our customer situations to proactively identify challenges and opportunities
- Use phone, live chat, and web tickets, youâll partner with customers to effectively resolve issues, adapting to fluctuations in the volume of incoming inquiries
- Remove technical barriers for our customers and help them navigate a variety of tools within HubSpot
- Utilize the full potential of support resources and tools independently, and make sense of new and technical information
- Apply troubleshooting frameworks to test, recreate, and investigate technical queries to minimize escalations and resolution time
- Identify and diagnose software issues to fix and improve the product experience for our customers
- Communicate thoughtful, empathetic, and complete resolutions tailored to each customer, enabling them to grow their business better
- Collaborate within HubSpot to more deeply engage customers with our platform, and improve the overall customer experience
- Be a role model and trusted advisor on the team showcasing customer first mindset and taking ownership of even the most complex and sensitive issues
We are looking for people who:
- Are fluent in English and German
- Are self-motivated, always curious, and consistently eager to learn, with a growth mindset
- Demonstrate a strong customer first mentality and enjoy helping others by adding longterm value
- Thrive in a dynamic and collaborative environment and are comfortable with ambiguity
- Are seeking to receive regular feedback and coaching, to help you learn and grow in your role
- Are able to understand and utilize documented knowledge to troubleshoot, resolve, and provide guidance on technical queries
- Enjoy building technical skills, and acquiring in-depth knowledge about our product and related technical concepts
- Embody our HEART values and add to our company culture