BetterWorks provides enterprise software to easily manage strategic plans, collaborative goals (OKRs), and ongoing performance conversations. Betterworks software helps high-performing companies get aligned, and execute more effectively.
What Youâll Be Doing
As an Associate Software Engineer at BetterWorks, you will be responsible for developing enterprise-class analytics and reporting systems. You will
- Build a complex reporting application that will drive decision-making for all customers.
- Building complex analytics dashboards, providing deep insights.
- Implement an architecture that will scale as the product grows.
- Ensure your code is reliable by writing unit tests
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to achieve your objective
Whatâll Help You Be Successful
- Around 2 years of overall developer experience
- Good understanding of Python preferably with a web framework like Django
- Strong understanding and preferably working experience in building REST APIs.
- Understanding of databases. Knowledge of Postgres is a Plus
- Strong engineering practices – pair programming, test-driven development, git-flow.
- Experience with Scrum methodologies and remote teams is a plus.
- Experience with building analytics is a plus.
What We All Do
- All employees share the responsibility of being aware of information security risks and adhering to information security policies and procedures.
- All employees are required to participate in information security awareness and training programs.
- All employees have a responsibility to handle data in accordance with data classification and handling guidelines. Employees should be aware of the sensitivity of the data they interact with and follow appropriate security measures.
- All employees have a responsibility of reporting information security incidents in accordance with information security policies and procedures.
Life at Betterworks
- Flexible Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and Paid Parental Leave
- Bi-weekly In-house Happy Hours
- Vibrant company culture with frequent team building events
- Competitive salary with stock options
- Betterworks teambuilder Employee Referral Program
- Bettercommunities Year-round Team Volunteer Opportunities
- Employee Education and Development Opportunities
BetterworksÂ® aligns, develops and activates your workforce for business growth. Through our easy-to-use, integrated software solutions and expertise, we help organizations replace outdated annual review processes with powerful Continuous Performance ManagementÂ® programs that help managers be better at the conversations, coaching and development necessary to inspire and motivate the entire workforce to meet today’s goals and be ready for tomorrow’s challenges. Our solution supports truly global workforces, and is used daily by workers from more than 100 countries with localization support in more than 20 languages.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are committed to inclusive and diverse betterworks. We believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas, and better ideas allow us to better understand the needs and interests of our diverse, global betterworks Community. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.